At Dependable Stamping, where precision meets excellence in metal fabrication. We take great pride in delivering high-quality products to our clients. Our commitment to excellence extends to the welding processes we employ, with a focus on TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas) welding.
We use TIG welding to achieve precision in our metal fabrication projects. TIG welding utilizes a tungsten electrode to create an arc that melts the base metals. The process is known for its ability to produce precise, and clean welds.
Key Advantages of TIG Welding:
1. Precision and Control: TIG welding allows welders to exercise precise control over the heat input, resulting in clean welds.
2. Versatility: TIG welding can be applied to a wide range of metals. This versatility makes it an excellent choice for diverse stamping projects.
3. Minimal Distortion: The focused heat input of TIG welding minimizes distortion and warping of the stamped metal, ensuring accuracy in the final product.
Dependable Stamping also employs MIG welding, a process known for its efficiency and speed. MIG welding uses a consumable wire electrode and a shielding gas to create a strong, stable arc. This method is particularly effective for welding thicker materials and high-volume production runs.
Key Advantages of MIG Welding:
1. Efficiency: MIG welding is a faster process compared to TIG welding, making it well-suited for projects with high production demands. This efficiency does not compromise the quality of the welds.
2. Versatility: MIG welding is adaptable to a variety of metals and alloys, making it suitable for a broad range of stamping applications.
3. High Deposition Rates: MIG welding provides high deposition rates, allowing us to complete projects quickly without sacrificing the welds integrity.
Contact Us Today, or Call 216-486-5522